Hand-Crafted Confidence-Building Competition Suits Made Just for You!
Investing in a competition suit, whether it’s your first or not, is a big decision because this is your time to SHINE and CELEBRATE all of your hard work and discipline. This is YOUR experience, and I’m here to help you present your achievements with a high-quality, hand-crafted suit that represents you and your inner beauty too!
Confidence is everything when taking that first step on a competition stage, whether you’re a seasoned athlete or this is your very first experience. All eyes are on you, and yes, you’re already being judged. First impressions are everything, but so is the value of your suit holding up to the stresses of a long day both on and off stage. My goal is to make wearing your suit the last thing you have to worry about. The best way to build your confidence is to be a part of this collaborative design process and make YOUR suit everything you want it to be!
This is Collaborative Design.
Because I invest myself into every detail of your hand-crafted suit design and bedazzlements, I ask that you please provide a 3-month lead time when placing your order, as I will be juggling multiple orders simultaneously.
Effie’s Services & Pricing
Custom, Collaborative, Made-to-Order Competition & Posing Practice Suits
& Men’s Posing Trunks
Repairs, Fittings, & Artificial Lifts for
Well Endowed Women
(includes gem buffing & repair as needed)
3-month lead-time requested. No rush orders accepted with less than 3-weeks lead-time, upon approval.
PRICING IS BASED ON STYLE and design specifications – subject to the complexity of bedazzlement and order timeframe. Base prices are listed in the custom order form, linked below.
POSING PRACTICE SUITS are the foundations of all my competition suits – high-quality and stage-ready, without bedazzlements – made to order based on your measurements. These are a great way to practice in your suit without risking rhinestones popping off during practice, and to get comfortable with the fit and function of your suit at a fraction of the cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES range from $25 – $45*/hour depending on the complexity of the service. The quality of rhinestones used may add extra charges to your project. *Prices are subject to change at any time.
A $250 DEPOSIT for materials acquisition is required and can be paid by Venmo or PayPal after submitting your order request. A 50% DEPOSIT, or payment in full, is required for all practice posing suits.
An estimate of services will be provided prior to the submission of your order request. Final payment is made upon completion of your suit, with delivery no later than 2-weeks prior to your show date.
All suits are fully lined for moisture absorption, comfort, and quality. All women’s suit top designs include pockets for optional padding inserts.
- Look up photos or videos online of recent competitions (and the division(s) you intend to compete in):
- PLEASE! Screenshot or download images that give you inspiration so that you can help me get your complete vision!
- What colors stand out to you or catch your eye the most? What draws your attention and excites you when you see it?
- Who has similar hair coloring or body features as you? What works for them, or is NOT working for them? Don’t just look at colors, but also patterns and connectors as well.
- What aren’t you seeing that could add a unique flare to your suit design? The process of elimination works well here too.
- Do you like having an adjustable triangle top or a SOFT or STIFF molded cup design? If you’ve competed before, what style fits you best, or what are you wanting to try now? Inserts to provide structure and shape will be included in your order.
- Examine top middle connector designs. How much cleavage do you want or need? How much spacing is ideal for your breast/chest shape?
- Rhinestones, bedazzlements & connectors! In your research, what inspired you? What colors or pattern designs spoke to you? We’ll build from there.
- Think about how that will all go together with competition bling/jewelry you plan to or hope to wear.
- Understand the requirements of your federation on the expected cut/fit of your suit.
- Are you competing in bikini or figure/physique? See the breakdown of options below.
- Make sure to order the ideal style and shape of coverage (more or less revealing) that is complementary to your body shape and helps boost your confidence.